- OFFER DEADLINE: 29/07/2021 18:00 – Europe/Athens
- EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME: HE / MSCA
- LOCATION: Spain, Madrid
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY: UNIVERSIDAD REY JUAN CARLOS (URJC)
- DEPARTMENT: Facultad de CC. Jurídicas y Sociales
- LABORATORY: Modern History
The interdisciplinary research group in Humanities, Court, Image, Nobility and Territory (CINTER) of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC), Madrid, is offered as a Host Group for the Marie Sklodowska Curie–Individual Fellowships call 2021.
What we offer:
Our most outstanding resource is the methodology in Humanities we have developed in recent years in relation to Court Studies. It has proven successful at analysing complex phenomena and answering interdisciplinary questions from a holistic perspective. Our main research lines in this field are:
– The Court as a system for the organization of power: political organization and territorial cohesion. Court, Royal Household and Royal Sites.
– The political and institutional organization of the Spanish Monarchy, in particular, and the dynastic European monarchies in general through the courtly system.
– The shift from the paradigm of the Court to that of the Nation State.